This is the reference to this abstract article.
The study concluded that Referring early for outpatient rehabilitation could reduce the need for services that are more costly or risky for those suffering from non-traumatic knee pain.
The conclusion doesn’t mention that your chances of having knee surgery increase if you wait for four months if you have severe knee pain. Do not let this happen.
If you are experiencing knee pain, it is clear that it is a good idea to visit one of our physical therapists. It is affordable, effective, covered by most insurance plans, has few to no side effects, and is very cost-effective.
Healthy Holiday Food
Here are 8 tips for healthy holiday eating
- To prevent you from overeating, eat a healthy breakfast.
- You should eat what is best for you. At least half of your plate should be filled with fresh fruits and vegetables. This will leave you with less space for the rest.
- A healthy dish is a great addition to any party.
- A great dessert is a fruit by itself. Place a bowl of clementines and apples on your holiday table.
- Avoid high-calorie and high-sugar beverages.
- To keep track of what you eat, keep a food diary.
- Spend time with your family, friends, and other activities, instead of focusing on the food.
- Keep your positive attitude. You can eat less on certain days if you eat more. You can exercise longer the next day if you are late for a workout.
Add to our healthy holiday tips! Tell your Facebook friends. Click the share buttons to add your Facebook friends.